Monday, April 23, 2012

"not for women"

Thinking about fallacies really made me laugh. I love the commercial for Dr. Pepper, "its not for women". Seriously? Do they honestly think that only men will drink this pop? I just find it funny how they narrowed down their audience to just men. I think they should come up with a new pop that is "just for women".
Another fallacy I find funny is the Mountain Dew commercials. The ones on the radio are so funny. The GPS is talking to him about how to drink his Dew, how he will see a gorgeous women next to him, and he will "arrive on the mountain". Really? I never see a hot guy while I am drinking a Dew. Generally I don't see anyone or have that reaction!
(probably not a fallacy) One that I think should be a fallacy is when someone hurts themself or whatever (maybe only in my neck of the woods) and the shout out " F***** A". Seriously? They always say the more vulger word and not worry about the other one? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment