Sunday, March 25, 2012

Texting and Driving.. Deadly?

Texting and driving. Do you do it? I have caught myself at a red light doing it. However, I would not go 70 mph on I90 and do it. It amazes me. The other day I was on my way to school and saw this girl, mid 20s. Driving down I90, using her knees, putting eye makeup on, talking on the phone, playing with the radio AND was speeding. I caught up to her had her roll her window down and gave her an earful. It amazes me how people are in that much of a hurry to do all that at once and not realize they could injure someone else.
When I got to school and chatted with my friends, I then asked them how many of them text and drive. They all said they do. I then asked them, would you with your kids in the car, they replied no. Well my response was. Well I'm driving with my kids, your texting and driving and hit my car. You have just put me, my kids, and you all in danger. What would your kids say?
They were all speechless. Cause it is true. People are so quick to jump someone else when they do the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment