Sunday, May 6, 2012

~Life~

Thinking about how far I have come with  my college education and what my plans are, I feel very confident with all my plans. I plan to finish college in a few days! I have a great job, which I plan to advance with. I plan to add to my family hopefully in the next year or so! I will be celebrating my one year anniversary with my wonderful husband tomorrow! My son will be 1 in a few short weeks and I will be renewing my vows with my hubby in 1 month! It has been a busy and hectic few years in college but I am so proud of myself for actually finishing something that I started!
Looking back at the days before I started college, I thought it was going to take me longer than 2 years, but it didn't! I plan to go back to college when the time is right and get my LADC (licensed alcohol and drug counselor). Hopefully that will be in the next 2 years. My husband and I plan to buy a house in the next 4 years.
Lots of plans and dreams in the works, now I just need to make them come true!
Have a great last few days everyone! I know I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment